Sunday, May 20, 2012

Welcome!!!

Hi there and thanks for visiting StradMuffin's new blog!!!!  I'm so glad you stopped by!  I just want to tell you a little bit about StradMuffin.  StradMuffin was started by me (Jalene) back in 2010!  Its a nickname that I call my husband and I liked the name so much that it became my business name!!  I love love love to create!!! Originally my motto for StradMuffin was "a girl and her sewing machine on a mission to bring back the creative world of uniquely hand crafted goods," but as the years have gone by I have expanded my creativity to bring in different materials and tools for my handmade goods.  I officially started making my creations in early 2012 and have loved every thing I create, whether it be my original design or the inspiration from custom orders!!! My creations can be seen and purchased on Etsy!!  so go ahead and take a visit over to my shop to see what creations I have available!! My Etsy shop can be seen HERE!!

These are some examples of my current creations!!














Be sure to come back to the blog in the future for special sales and giveaways!!! Thanks again for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment